CONTACT @9971876998 TO FIX A FREE DEMO OR FILL THIS FORM
How to Score High in Chemistry Board Exams. Chemistry is a very interesting and scoring subject. There are many students who love it too. It is also is a very kind-hearted subject. It provides you with different ways to score high according to your various abilities. You need to know how to study physical, organic, and inorganic chemistry. Once you know this, you have three approaches to score high in chemistry. The good thing is, it is easy to get a 95+ in the chemistry board exam because questions are asked directly from NCERT.
How to Score High in Chemistry Board Exams
You will be a friend or foe of chemistry depending on how you shake hands with it. It means whether you first start with physical, organic, or inorganic. These three branches require different brain abilities. Let us now understand how to prepare them to score high in chemistry.
Organic Chemistry is very vast
If your question is “How to Score High in Chemistry Board Exams” then your answer lies in the study of Organic Chemistry. You just need to understand what it is. Organic chemistry is like a vast jungle. Every tree in this jungle is a compound. Like trees have different lengths. Similarly, compounds have other structures. Based on the design, all the combinations are classified into different groups. The plan provides some properties to these compounds. Then these properties tell which reaction is possible and which is not.
How to study Organic Chemistry:
Studying organic chemistry is like climbing the staircase. If you miss any stairs, you won’t be able to climb. In the same way, all the concepts in organic chemistry are connected. If you don’t understand any first concept well, it will help you know the next idea. Now, I am going to tell you how to master organic chemistry step by step.
Build your Base
First of all, learn to draw basic structures for a given name of a compound. Then learn to recognize the number of atoms in bond line diagrams and hybridization of different particles. You will find out which part of an organic compound is most active for reactions by understanding this.
It’s all about Acid-base Reactions
If you analyze organic chemistry, you will find most of the organic chemistry is acid-base reactions. You need to understand how electrophile and nucleophile interact with each other. Just grasp the Lewis concept of acids and bases in organic chemistry. It will teach you to predict a stable position for the charge in any reaction. If we know a steady job for the task, it is easy to see the direction of response and, ultimately, the reaction’s products. These few basic concepts will make organic chemistry a piece of cake for you.
Most of the students consider inorganic chemistry as a rote part of chemistry. Rote means memorizing something without understanding it. But in reality, inorganic chemistry has two parts, one requires understanding, and another involves memorization.
Some of the inorganic chemistry chapters that require more understanding are chemical bonding, the periodic table, coordination compounds, etc.
Periodic table: Understating how some concepts like radius, electronegativity vary in the periodic table is the backbone of inorganic chemistry. When you grasp well how things change by moving up and down and left or right in the periodic table, it makes a foundation in your mind that helps you understand the rest of the inorganic chemistry.
Chemical Bonding: This concept is completely understanding-based. Have command over bonding, MOT, and VSEPR. Some other fundamental concepts are H-bonding and dipole moment. These concepts are going to help you to score high in inorganic chemistry.
Learning Part: Some of the concepts in inorganic chemistry require more memorization and a little understanding. These concepts are electronic configuration, properties, color changes, s, p, d block elements, hybridization, and many more. Learn all of them well.
Physical Chemistry is the easiest part to score high
Yes! You have read it correctly. Scoring in physical chemistry is easy because of three reasons.
- Theory Questions: Direct questions are asked from theory. Also, the theory portion is straightforward to understand in physical chemistry. It would help if you learned some laws, definitions, characteristics, and graphs. There are no hard-to-understand concepts.
- Limited numerical: You should not fear numerical in chemistry. Because all the numerical you will get in your chemistry exam will be from physical chemistry only. They all are direct formula-based numerical and are not as tricky as physics numerical. Numerical come in 10-12 marks only. It would help if you solved all numerical from NCERT back exercises, and examples are given in the chapter. If you do this honestly, you will not miss any single numerical.
Only 4 Chapters:
In the 2020 12th Board exam, physical chemistry has only four chapters. These are Solution, Electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry.
The first chapter, “solid-state,” has been removed from the syllabus. These four chapters constitute 23 marks of the question paper. So, now it has become easier to score high in physical chemistry. So, for what are you waiting? Go and grasp these four chapters first. This is how you can use three different approaches to study chemistry to score high marks in it.
Home Tutors in South Delhi is a premium tutoring agency. We are providing Home Tutors & home tuition in almost all parts of Delhi, NCR. We are offering home tutors for all CBSE groups and almost all CBSE subjects.
Still wondering How to Score High in Chemistry Board Exams
contact for any help
- Chemistry Home Tutors in South Delhi
- Chemistry Home Tutors in South Delhi
- Home Tutors in East Delhi for Chemistry
- Chemistry Home Tutors in West Delhi
- Chemistry Home Tuition in Sarita Vihar Delhi
- Private Chemistry Home Tutors in New Friends Colony
- Chemistry Home Tutors in Friends Colony East
- Chemistry Home Tutors in Friends Colony West
- One to One Chemistry Tutors in Defence Colony
- Chemistry Home Tutors in Greater Kailash
- Chemistry Tuition in Alaknanda
- Home Tutors for Chemistry in Malviya Nagar
- Chemistry Home Tutors in Shivalik
- Chemistry Home Coaching in Vasant Kunj
- Personalized Chemistry Home Tutors RK Puram
- Chemistry Home Tutors in Vasant Vihar
- Chemistry Home Tutors in Gurgaon